Monday, September 17, 2012

Welcome to my E -Learning Guitar Blog

Let me start by explaining what this Blog is about. I have been, over the last year and a half, self teaching myself how to play the guitar by using online and mobile resources. So I figured perhaps I may be able to help others by passing on things I have learned, resources I have used as well as posting videos of my own. I'm sure there are lots of you out there doing the same the thing. I would welcome all of you to share your resources and knowledge that you have gained. Feel free to even show us what you have learned in a video or two.

So let me first start out by providing a little background on myself. Feel free to comment back and let us know about you. My name is Paul and I am 37. I have wanted to play the guitar since I was a kid. In fact once as a kid and twice as an adult I had attempted to learn guitar and gave up shortly after I started. A little over a year and a half ago while I was working for an extended period of time away from home, I decided I should try it again. I had plenty of time since most of my evenings were spent sitting in a hotel room. So I bought a guitar and started searching out lessons online. Now a year and a half later, I have made what I believe is great progress. I still have a long way to go but one step at a time.

I would love to hear your story and perhaps we can help each other learn new things.


No comments:

Post a Comment